Friday, February 10, 2023

Projects in the works

Hello Denizens of the Internet! 

I'm sorry for any delays in projects coming up, as I'm always working on a bunch in the background, including for school.

One of my school projects took a lot longer than I planned, due to the mock-up phase. One of the first hats we have to make is a pillbox style, and I've been working on this with the final fashion fabrics for 3 days straight, on top of other errands and life stuff. 

In the meantime, I will leave you with this snapshot of my mock-up of my hat. 

 

 

 

 I still have the following projects planned:

 -Wheel of Time stuff (I just bought beads for the dragon pin) 

-The timed trial of making the walkaway dress 

-A beginners guide for people who have never sewn before 

-the Q&A for beginners -the final reveal for the Aes Sedai Shawl ( use hashtag #wotcraftalong on instagram and here on youtube) 

-(maybe) showcasing how to sew an Aes Sedai shawl (Likely Green) 

-possibly a showcase of the process for one of my hats step by step from college

It may just take me a little longer than I planned due to timing, and seeing if anyone in the community is interested in making a shawl to join in If you have Questions on "How do I..." for the Q&A, please leave comments on the community tab on my Youtube Channel,  or on the comment box on the first video, also on my Youtube Channel

It can be about anything I have made so far, or if you need a further breakdown of the project with general questions.

I hope you all have a fantastic day and I look forward to hearing from you if you have questions, or would just like to say hi!

 


 

 

 

No comments:

Lables and hashtags

acrylic aes sedai along -a -thon alpaca animals Applique n' Patch Quilt basics bath bellydance blog body books borax Bronze Wombat butterick pattern by hand camping Canada carving cat Christmas clothing college community poll cool cosmetics cosplay CosTube costumes COVID-19 crafts Creativ Festival creepy crochet crowdfunding Curiosity dangerous detergent DIY diy crafts duct tape dying Earth Day easter eco-awareness embroidery enviro-friendly environment errata fabric face mask fibre Firefly foam food free free knitting pattern fun games gear geek gifts hallowe'en halloween hand made handsewing handspinning handspun yarn happy Harry Potter hat making hats historybounding holidays home decor homemade how to howtosew internet Jayne kitchen knitting knitting pattern Ko-Fi larp learning leather machinesewing make do and mend Mars mending merino millinery mixed media modern music My Little Pony name change natural needle felting needlefelting paint painting paper piecing Patchwork Sanity pattern photos pink plant plastic canvas plushie polymer clay questions quilting re-purpose re-use reading recipe recycle robert jordan s school Science scraps Serenity sew with me sewing sewingmachine sewingtools sheep silly soap social distancing socks Space special events spinning stash stitch with me stitches thank you thrift tiktok tools tooltip Toronto toy trade show tutorial up-cycle update video viking vintage vintage pattern vintagemachine vintagesewing visible mending vote walkaway dress walkawaydresschallenge waste not weather weaving website links wheel of time winter wool wotcraftalong yarn youtube