Tuesday, October 01, 2024

Making a Patchwork Witch Hat - Part 1 - Halloween!

 

 

It's that time of year! My favourite time of year, so lets get spooky with this kooky scrappy patchwork hat!

This is part 1 of 2. 

Part 1 being the basic supplies and sorting out the math you'll need to make this hat!

I've also confirmed that the Excel spreadsheet link works, as I used it for this project, which is courtesy of hellowsewing.com at the link below, which will go directly to the spreadsheet download.

I'll see if I can make a copy of the math, but as a google sheets version for ease of access.

I'm still waiting for more material to come in, which shouldn't take too long historically speaking from the store I bought them from. But...I'll be filming a bit of the process while waiting for it to come in so I can get part 2 out ASAP!

You can hand sew this, or use a machine. Totally up to you.

I hope you'll join me on this sewing adventure!

No comments: