Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Community Poll and YouTube channel updates- January 2023

 Hello Denizens of the Internet.  

 

    I have a poll up on my YouTube channel and I could use your input.  Please vote on the poll, at the link below, on my community tab on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/@kieraoona/community

I also have posted a few more videos since my last blog post.  If you'd like to, please check out my videos, as well as like and subscribe if you enjoy my videos.  Every little bit helps the algorithm gods.

Also as an update, I've signed up for courses and am going back to school.   

Below is a photo of one of the classrooms I'm in.


In addition I'm changing a few videos that are older, and removing them as the video and audio quality is absolute crap due to their age.

That being said I still plan on doing videos soon to replace a few of the old ones that may need updating, such as machine maintenance, and terminology for home sewing machines.

As I'm going to school and not working at the moment, if you feel like supporting my channel with a small donation, I have a Ko-Fi account, at the link below:

https://ko-fi.com/kieraoona 

Any support will help me with supplies and materials, (cause school supplies are expensive), caffination in the form of tea, subscriptions for tools (such as background music that I use in my current videos), or upgrades to filming equipment (currently using a Samsung Galaxy A5 as my filming camera, which is at least 5 years old)

Thank you all for those of you who are watching my videos so far, or subscribed so far, and I look forward to making more content to help you all on your creative and crafting journeys!


 

Lables and hashtags

acrylic aes sedai along -a -thon alpaca animals Applique n' Patch Quilt basics bath bellydance blog body books borax Bronze Wombat butterick pattern by hand camping Canada carving cat Christmas clothing college community poll cool cosmetics cosplay CosTube costumes COVID-19 crafts Creativ Festival creepy crochet crowdfunding Curiosity dangerous detergent DIY diy crafts duct tape dying Earth Day easter eco-awareness embroidery enviro-friendly environment errata fabric face mask fibre Firefly foam food free free knitting pattern fun games gear geek gifts hallowe'en halloween hand made handsewing handspinning handspun yarn happy Harry Potter hat making hats historybounding holidays home decor homemade how to howtosew internet Jayne kitchen knitting knitting pattern Ko-Fi larp learning leather machinesewing make do and mend Mars mending merino millinery mixed media modern music My Little Pony name change natural needle felting needlefelting paint painting paper piecing Patchwork Sanity pattern photos pink plant plastic canvas plushie polymer clay questions quilting re-purpose re-use reading recipe recycle robert jordan s school Science scraps Serenity sew with me sewing sewingmachine sewingtools sheep silly soap social distancing socks Space special events spinning stash stitch with me stitches thank you thrift tiktok tools tooltip Toronto toy trade show tutorial up-cycle update video viking vintage vintage pattern vintagemachine vintagesewing visible mending vote walkaway dress walkawaydresschallenge waste not weather weaving website links wheel of time winter wool wotcraftalong yarn youtube